Looking for an affordable unified communications appliance that provides voice, data, voice-mail, Automated Attendant, video, security, and wireless capabilities while integrating with existing desktop applications such as calendar, email, and other third-party applications, look no further than the Cisco 520 system. This easy-to-manage platform can support up to 64 phones and voice mailboxes and provides flexible deployment options based on needs – a wide array of IP phones, public switched telephone network (PSTN) interfaces, and Internet connectivity.
Components of the Cisco Unified Communications 520 include:
• Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express for call processing of Cisco Unified IP Phones, providing a phone system rich in features
• Cisco Unity® Express for voice messaging and Automated Attendant, to help improve communication among employees and with customers
• An integrated 8-port Power over Ethernet (PoE) local-area network (LAN) switch
• Network security functions including Cisco IOS® Firewall, which protects the wide-area network (WAN) entry point into your network, and virtual private network (VPN), which gives up to 10 remote users highly secure access to your network
• Optional integrated wireless LAN (WLAN) capability on some models or external access points and Cisco Wireless LAN Controller Modules, to enable mobile networking, which can help increase employee flexibility and productivity
• Cisco Configuration Assistant so you can easily configure devices and technologies including unified communications (phones and software), switching, routing, security, and wireless
• Optional remote system-monitoring capabilities
As a key component of the Cisco Unified Communications 520, Cisco Unified IP Phones and communications devices are designed to take full advantage of converged voice and data networks. These devices offer the convenience and user friendliness found in business phones, and can help improve productivity by meeting the needs of different users throughout your organization.
We recommend the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series that offers the following:
• IP phones with LCD displays, including dynamic soft keys for call features and functions
• A range of wireless, conference, and desktop phones to choose from
• Support for Cisco and third-party XML and MIDlet applications
This system is more than just a phone system. A router, wireless access capabilities, and voice contained in one easy to manage box. Backed by CISCO, this is reliable technology that PSS Enterprises would like to tell you more about.
Call today for a free consultation regarding current phone systems, needs, and forecast growth. 1-800-285-2448 option 1, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take a moment to check out our favorite company: MVP-Graphics! They make us look good!