In today’s economy, it is not enough to make do with what you have, stretch staff to a breaking point, or squeeze every drop of toner from it’s cartridge to make ends meet. In this atmosphere, a successful office is one that proficently productive. Making a small improvement to the office, such as a new phone system, could exponentially increase production, ease staff burdens, and create a positive work environment. This new phone system is not really a phone system at all. Please evaluate the following:
Can your current phone system do the following:
- Auto Transfer via Voice Command?
- Interact with Microsoft Outlook
- Create a spreadsheet of all the inbound, outbound, and missed calls
Why not a phone system that:
- Show which employees are on a call, idle, or making sales calls
- Sends your voicemail as an email to you
- Have one button that controls transfers, departments, and pages
- Creates spreadsheets and exports them to Excel for easy to read data analysis
This is not a phone system, but rather IP network devices that accompany your PC. It works with the computer to maximize production. Interested? For a free demo, call 1-800-285-2448 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Solutions Specialist will schedule an appointment.