- What do you do when you computer starts acting weird?
- Is your computer running too slowly?
- Is your email disappearing before your eyes?
- What do you do?
If you are at work, who do you talk to about this? Do you have a phone number of a person you are supposed to call? Do you need technical support or do you need the help desk? How do you know?
According to SearchCRM.com, Help Desk is: in a business enterprise, a help desk is a place that a user of information technology can call to get help with a problem. In many companies, a help desk is simply one person with a phone number and a more or less organized idea of how to handle the problems that come in. In larger companies, a help desk may consist of a group of experts using software to help track the status of problems and other special software to help analyze problems (for example, the status of a company’s telecommunications network).
Wikipedia says technical support (also tech support) is: a range of services providing assistance with technology products such as mobile phones, televisions, computers, or other electronic or mechanical goods. In general, technical support services attempt to help the user solve specific problems with a product—rather than providing training, customization, or other support services. (At PSS Enterprises, we like to think that instead of “rather” it should be “including”.)
For too long, we have been exposed to someone else’s definitions of technical assistance, whether it is your boss, the guy down the hall or the intern in your office. The bottom line is that you need your computer, mobile, laptop, and other technical tool to work so that you can do your work. Whether you call the help desk or get tech support, you need your issues resolved quickly and efficently. These days, a unfunctional PC or laptop means down time for the company. This means that every minute spent not being productive is literally hitting the bottom line. Did you miss a great sales opportunity because your email is down? What about the presentation that you spent all week working on, and now you can’t find it anywhere on your system? Call it tech support or help desk, either way you have issues with your technology that need resolution. Who cares what you call it as long as it gets done?
PSS Enterprises offers a top of the line technical support team. With just one phone call, you will have an expert technican logged into your computer, server, or phone system to resolve your issues and provide you with a solution in real time. They utilize remote technology so that you do not have to wait for the “geek team” to load up in their funny car and drive to your location. Simply a phone call and typing in a simple URL will get you back to funtional in no time. Their office is located in Denton, Texas, but they have the technical ability to assist anyone, anywhere.
Even if you don’t have a pressing technical issue, what else can PSS Enterprises do for you?
- Would you like an IT forecast and budget for the next year, 3 years, and 5 years?
- Are you ready to go green and reduce paper in your workspace?
- It is possible that you are ready for a more efficent, more effective office enviroment?
Take a moment to assess your current technology.
- What does it say about you and your company?
- Are you telling the world that your have the equipment and tools to handle your customers effectively or are you just trucking uphill, praying that the memory, bubble gum and scotch tape will do the trick just a little longer?
- Are your receptionists and customer service employees dropping hints (or just telling you) that your current phone systems is outdated and hard to use?
Take a look at where you are and where you want to be. What do you need? Help Desk or Technical Support? Call PSS Enterprises today, and get your customized solution.
121 W. Hickory St.
Denton TX, 76201